HI All, I am looking int o getting my stumpjumper electrified. I am currently learning all the ins and outs of the build, and am handy with DIY so no fear. The only issue is that I am not too sure on the best equipment to suit.
From what i know I have some questions:
- Bafang or CYC? I have seen the CYC and like the specs.
- model to choose? bbso2, bbso2b, or BBSHD?
- Will the carbon bottom bracket be able to hold 750W to 1KW torque?
- Is there a way to make use and retain the Magura brakes on this bike? It looks as though most kits will replace?
- Also the placement of the battery seems to be an small issue as I would like good 50 to 100klm range (dooable??)
- Are seat post bracket ok to hold a 15 to 20ah battery without swingarm down brace?
thanks, Loving the vids and the website.. thanks Jonny :)